And here is how the whole thing goes:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
So okay. Here’s who I am:
- I am a person you can often find online. It’s like I feel like I’m missing some things when I am not online. I get excited when I see that somebody has sent me a YM. Or when I see some new comments on my blog. Or when I see an email from one of my friends. I know it’s weird but it’s something that makes me happy. I’ve even made friends online. But no. I’m not up for finding a special person online. Hehe.
- My friends are important to me. I do try hard to make sure that I help them when I can. If I will help you, that means that I am doing such because I like it. I do think that they have been given to me to teach me and to walk with me through this journey on earth. I believe I am not hard to be with that is why I hate it when some people try to take advantage of that.
- I have a son who is almost three years old. And I am quite proud of how he is growing up. Sure there may be times when he can be difficult to handle but still he is my precious child and I certainly do find happiness and contentment each time I see him. I am thankful much to my family who have supported me and my son and so being a single mom hasn’t been that difficult.
- I do not fall in love easily. And so I also do fall out with much difficulty. I know. I do not talk about stuff like this much but see, I’ve just been through some photos of Johnny Depp a couple of minutes ago and that was when I realized that I am still attracted to him. Haha. But just in case you’re wondering, I am not in love with my son’s father anymore nor am I in love with Atom Araullo. ‘Nuff said.
- I love working. Though some people may despise the fact that they need to work, I just love working. Well, of course, that depends on the kind of work that I do. Right now, I do love the industry that I am in and it has helped me buy much of what I need (and some whims on the side, too). I don’t think I can be a housewife – I just need to use my brain and work.
- Anthropology is one course that I would like to study. I’ve taken a number of Anthropology electives back in college and I have loved them. That is why I want to study this one. And yes, aside from that, I also want to study web design and web programming. Plus some foreign languages. Haha. I just love learning new things.
- I have dreamed of becoming a cook back when I was kid. Too bad, I still don’t know how to cook. I do know how to cook carbonara though. But what I have discovered about myself is that when I cook something, I don’t wanna touch whatever I cooked. Oh well.
No related posts.